Friday, November 26, 2010

ANASTASIA'S JOURNAL

The haunted look began even before she died. Ivana had one foot in the beyond for a long time.


Looking back, it seems obvious, but at the time, she just seemed a little tired and sad. It was nothing different from what we saw all the time. All our friends were moody. Who wouldn't be? If you don't eat enough and you work to exhaustion all the time and run from go see to go see not sure where your next work is coming from, you get stressed. It's not that hard to figure out. Gunther told me I shouldn't be so upset because I didn't see what was going on. He said I'm not a doctor. I know he's right. But it doesn't change anything. And I should have known.



Look at those pictures. I've never seen anybody so naked. So haunted. It's there in her eyes for anybody to see. That horrible look. It has to be death. What else could look like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment