Saturday, November 6, 2010

AM I STILL BEAUTIFUL?


FRANCESCA
So I came in and caught the guy masturbating to pictures of me! I mean, he had the real thing right there in his bed and he hardly ever touched me but there he was getting off looking at pictures.
ANASTASIA
Sick shit.
FRANCESCA
Definitely. So, I -- A guy comes over and tries to talk to Francesca and Anastasia.
JAY
Are you guys models?
ANASTASIA
Why do you ask?
JAY
Because you are fucking beautiful.
Anastasia smiles and then she slaps him.
ANASTASIA
Am I still beautiful?
Jay is taken aback but he tries to laugh it off. Maybe this is some kind of test. Still trying to be cool.
JAY
You like it rough, huh? I'm up for that.
FRANCESCA
Oh. You want to play? Great. Do you know how to play?
Francesca smiles and throws her drink in his face. Jay becomes very angry.
JAY
You fucking bitches. You're crazy. What's your major malfunction?
He is angry but he sees that many people are watching and he just decides to walk away.
JAY
Crazy cunts. He walks away.
ANASTASIA
Oh. Too bad. He doesn't think we're beautiful anymore.
Anastasia gives Francesca high five while Marcelle and Nicoleta just stare at them.
MARCELLE
What's wrong with you two? Are you out of your fucking minds?
Anastasia just laughs insanely and downs her drink. Marcelle and Nicoleta look worried as Francesca and Anastasia laugh and drink together.

No comments:

Post a Comment