Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I ALREADY ATE

Anastasia is still watching the girls as the camera pulls back farther and farther until they are seen through the rain and the leaves of trees and everyone becomes small.
INT. CLUB - NIGHT
The models are sitting around tying to console themselves with a variety of stimulants and distractions. The entire scene is disjointed in mood and action. Everything is seen in quick cuts and fragments.


MARCELLE
Does anybody want anything to eat?
FAWN
I ate at home. I don't want anybody to see what a pig I am.
NICOLETA
I just had some green tea.
MARCELLE
How about you Francesca?
FRANCESCA
I ate today at the reception after the funeral. They had sushi.
FAWN
Francesca? Do you have anymore of those pills the doctor gave you?
FRANCESCA
The blue ones? Yeah. You want one?
FAWN
Please.
NICOLETA
What are they for?
FRANCESCA
The doctor says if I take one before drinking, I can drink as much as I want without gaining weight. I gave you one the other day.
NICOLETA
Really? Oh yeah. Can I have one?
NICOLETA (CONT’D)
Is it safe?
FRANCESCA
You asked me that too the other day.
NICOLETA
Oh yeah.
MARCELLE
Me too. What are the red ones?
FRANCESCA
Oh, those are just to make mama happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment